Groups and Services
Listed below are all of the wide range of centre based groups and services offered at the Nambour Community Centre.
* The above table is a general overview of groups the centre offers, for more detailed information call the number listed on each group.
The following services are delivered at the Nambour Community Centre by other organisations;
The Migrant Business Acceleration program (MBAp) is an energy fuelled, two day education and business pitch program designed to support, link and accelerate the success of migrants creating or developing new business, in the Sunshine Coast Region. Click below for more information.
Keys to Early Intervention in Homelessness Service (KEIHS). This service works with people who are at risk of loosing their current housing and becoming homelessness. The Nambour KEIHS office is based at the community centre, to contact Courtney, phone 5441 6522 or email her on email@example.com
For more information go to the KEIHS website
Phone 0417 027 795
Suncoast Community Legal Services
Free COMMUNITY LEGAL INFORMATION SESSIONS, ph.Suncoast Community Legal Service on 5443 7827 to book appointment
Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service (QSTARS)
QSTARS is a free independent advice and referral service for all Queensland renters.
QSTARS can assist with the following.
- Advice and assistance to understand your tenancy rights and responsibilities.
- Support to resolve your tenancy issue
- Advocacy support to talk to your lessor or agent
- Help to write a letter or fill in tenancy forms
- Help to attend or prepare for a QCAT tenancy tribunal hearing
- Referral to other services if needed
For more information on the full range of services QSTARS provide, please visit the QSTARS website.