Faith, Friends, and Future
- Curious about different faiths?
- Want to ask questions?
- Are you willing to learn what all faiths have in common?
The Nambour Community Centre is delivering a series of four interfaith conversations.
Each conversation will host a panel of speakers form Hindu, Islamic, Christian, Aboriginal, and Buddhist traditions who will discuss aspects of their faith and
lives while answering questions from the audience. The inclusive and participatory nature of these events, allows for a sincere exchange of dialogue, within a safe educational space.
The Conversations will be held at four different locations at different times. Venues will be advised upon registration.
Dates, times and locations are as follows :
- Wednesday 13th June 2018 Nambour 6-8pm
- Saturday 16th June 2018 Coolum 2-4pm
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 Sippy Downs 5-7pm
- Thursday 21st June 2018 Maroochydore 10 am – 12pm
Registration is necessary for attendance, there will be no admittance of non-registered participants.
Pre- Registered questions to the Panel can be submitted upon registration or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 5441 4724.
Please register your attendance and pre-registered questions by clicking the image on the right.